Enjoying a healthy weekly menu is key to looking and feeling good. And it is that food has a great influence on appearance and well-being. If you want to play sports and lead a healthy life one fitness menu week l it is the complement perfect your job training. To make it very easy for you, we propose a healthy menu for a week with practical advice. They are tasty and easy dishes. And by following this planning and guidelines, you will see that eating well is easy and that you enjoy it.
Healthy weekly menu and tips to prepare it
Each day of the weekly healthy menu you can consume a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. And herbs and spices to give more flavor to your dishes in a healthy and light way.
Monday, healthy and varied menu to start the week off right
The first day of this weekly menu is very easy, to show you how easy it is to take care of yourself. Use a light salad dressing with no more than half a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Also, you can add fresh herbs to the evening omelet to improve the flavor. Chives are great for him.
- Breakfast. A glass of semi-skimmed milk or vegetable drink with 6 tablespoons of rolled oats. A banana.
- Half morning. 6 walnuts. An orange
- Food. A salad made with escarole, a handful of tomatoes, 20 grams of whole wheat pasta, and 1 teaspoon of black sesame seeds. As a second course, a grilled turkey fillet seasoned with pepper and oregano. For dessert, a tangerine.
- Snack. A low-fat yogurt. A slice of whole wheat bread with a slice of defatted ham.
- Dinner. Mushroom omelet made with one egg and two whites. Strawberry and pineapple salad.
Tuesday, tasty food to enjoy a healthy menu
If you repeat this healthy weekly menu over several months, you can change the vegetables that accompany the lentils. So if one week you use chard, the next you can use spinach. And to the other, watercress.
- Breakfast. Low-fat yogurt with a quarter of a mango and a kiwi. Four tablespoons of rolled oats, rye, and teff.
- Mid-morning. 8 raw almonds. 2 tangerines
- Food. Lentils with chard, tomato, and spices. Grilled salmon wheel. And an apple for dessert.
- Snack: A slice of whole wheat bread with 10 grams of cottage cheese and 10 grams of dried tuna shavings or tuna mojama.
- Dinner. Salad of half an avocado with orange and 1 grilled chicken fillets in cubes.
Wednesday, a healthy and delicious menu
Use pure peanut paste, without added fats and sugars. Steamed clams are richer if you open them with half a lemon, a clove of garlic, and fresh parsley.
- Breakfast. A glass of semi-skimmed milk or vegetable drink with 4 tablespoons of muesli. A pear.
- Mid-morning . 10 raw hazelnuts. 1 banana
- Food. Couscous with pepper and mushrooms. A grilled hake wheel. A cup of strawberries.
- Snack. A slice of whole wheat bread spread with a tablespoon of pure peanut butter. And orange.
- Dinner. Roasted artichoke over half a glass of cooked brown rice and steamed clams. And a pear.
Thursday, the middle day of the healthy weekly menu
Thursday’s snack from the weekly healthy menu includes smoked cod. If you find it difficult to find it, you can substitute it for laminated desalted cod.
- Breakfast. Low-fat yogurt with blueberries and currants. 2 unsweetened oatmeal pancakes.
- Mid-morning . 6 walnuts. Two tangerines.
- Food. Roasted aubergine and red pepper, with 4 grilled sardines and cooked buckwheat. And an apple.
- Snack. Slice of whole wheat bread with half an avocado and 10 grams of smoked cod.
- Dinner. Grilled green asparagus with grilled rabbit cutlets and cooked millet. And pineapple for dessert.
Friday, a healthy and varied menu
The sea bass can also be prepared in the microwave. In 3 minutes at full power, open on a plate, it is perfect.
- Breakfast. A glass of milk kefir with strawberries and four tablespoons of rolled oats.
- Mid-morning . 6 pecans and a banana.
- Food. Quinoa salad with pepper, tomato, and cucumber. Grilled lean beef burger. And a pear.
- Snack. Whole wheat bread slice with roast turkey and white asparagus tips.
- Dinner. Grilled mushrooms with roasted sea bass with garlic and an orange for dessert.
Saturday, tasty and healthy diet
If you can’t find teff crepes you can have them made from buckwheat or buckwheat. Or oatmeal. Grilled endives can be substituted for endive salad.
- Breakfast. A teff crepe with blueberries and 3 tablespoons skim cheese spread.
- Mid-morning. 8 almonds and a banana.
- Food. Chickpea and sesame hummus with carrot and zucchini sticks. Roasted rabbit leg. And for dessert a kiwi.
- Snack. Slice of whole wheat bread with pure walnut paste.
- Dinner. Grilled endives with a light vinaigrette. Sauteed peas with cuttlefish or squid. And a raspberry and apple fruit salad.
Sunday, an especially tasty day of the healthy weekly menu
Natural popcorn is fat and salt-free. You can give them a touch of flavor with spices. For example with chili flakes. Or with curry powder.
- Breakfast. Two oatmeal pancakes with banana wheels.
- Mid-morning. Low-fat yogurt with 10 hazelnuts and a pear.
- Food. Brown rice salad with half an avocado, grilled tuna cubes, orange wedges, and a teaspoon of flax seeds. And an apple.
- Snack. A cup of natural popcorn. Half a glass of milk kefir.
- Dinner. Grilled or roasted zucchini, chicken, eggplant, and mushroom skewers with 6 tablespoons of cooked millet. And a fruit salad with kiwi and strawberries.
This healthy weekly menu can be repeated over several weeks. It is a great way to take care of yourself by maintaining a balanced diet. And being varied and tasty will motivate you to continue with your goals of eating well and healthy.